LLL of NC Spring 2019 Leader Enrichment Workshops
Please join us for one of two Leader Enrichment Workshops (LEW) to be held in Charlotte on March 23 and in Chapel Hill on April 6. The LEW will be FREE for LLL of NC Leaders. It will cost $15 for Leader Applicants, those interested in leadership, and Leaders from other Areas. The only other cost is lunch!
March 23 at Messiah Lutheran Church: 8300 Providence Rd, Charlotte NC 28277
April 6 at University Baptist Church: 100 S Columbia St, Chapel Hill NC 27514
9:30-10:30 Session One
- When they have to be away, helping families with pumping strategies- Ann Calandro in Charlotte and Lauren Friedman in Chapel Hill
- Identifying and Mentoring Leader Applicants- Charlene Jenkins, CLA & Sarah Morgan, ACLA in Charlotte. Charlene Jenkins, CLA and Joelle Permutt, ACLA in CH
10:45-12:00 General Session
Presentation: Update from the Board of Directors Lee Claassen, Executive Director, LLLI
Presentation: Update from Alliance Pam Freedman, LLL Alliance Council, LDA
Please bring all your questions.
1:15-2:15 Session Two
- Work session for Leader Applicants—Charlene Jenkins, CLA & Sarah Morgan, ACLA in Charlotte. Charlene Jenkins, CLA and Joelle Permutt, ACLA in CH
- Growing a Group. How to start a new Group and growing the one you have by attracting more attendees. Brainstorm with other Leaders for effective solutions. – Pam Freedman, LDA & Claudia Raleigh
2:30-3:30 Session Three
- Inclusion- The Gold Standard. You have the power to help create an inclusive La Leche League, you can make a difference.—Angela Davis Kincy, LLL Leader, Chapel Hill, pm
- How can I make a difference in two hours a week? Come see how YOU can be part of the Area Council and more involved with LLL of NC! —Jocelyn Rodriguez, ACL
Please click here to fill out a registration form. Please fill out a separate form for each location if you plan to attend both. It will help each Group keep track of the sessions and lunches.